Warren, whom the charity is named after, is a young man with Autism and learning disabilities. Warren is passionate about golf and represented team GB at the Special Olympics World Games Abu Dhabi 2019.
Warren is a qualified golf coach with EGTF (European Golf Teachers Federation), PGA (Professional Golfers Association) level one, PGA level one and two Inclusive and has undertaken intensive training in S.N.A.G, Tri and Street Golf. Warren loves to share his passion with others. Introducing golf to a wide range of disadvantaged people is what Warren dreams to do, and does.
Dawn, Warrens Mum, is the chair of trustees and a driving force behind the charity. Dawn organises the charity and its activities.
- Tacey Eldridge (Secretary) – Senior advocate at Carers Together Romsey.
- Dawn Osborn (Chair of the board) – Mother to Warren Clark and Alison Osborn. Dawn, Warren and Alison all have autism.
- Alison Osborn (Trustee) – Has autism and learning disabilities and is an important voice on the board representing people with autism.
- Eric Skutt, (Trustee) – Retired businessman – a keen sportsman and used to coach football teams. Currently volunteers at Warren Clark Golfing Dreams events.
- Rose Sutcliffe (Trustee) – Volunteers at Warren Clark Golfing Dreams events. Has a grandson on the ASD spectrum.
- Matt Kirby (Trustee) – Founder of Arctic 1, an organisation that delivers events which have been set up specifically to give people with disabilities the opportunity to get involved in sport.
- Tonmoy Kumar (Treasurer) – Accountant and partner at Underwood Barron LLP accountancy firm.